'Cause you made me thought I was unique (English Post)

I'm glad that you don't have anything more to tell me, 'cause we talk almost everyday, or three times a week. I'm glad that I can tell you everything when I need to. I'm glad that I can call you when I need it. I like that you don't have anything more to tell me, 'cause we always talk. I like that I'm a new person with you, a better version of me. If someone ask me which person would I choose for sing until my lungs hurts, which one would I choose for only doing nothing, or be drunk in Madrid at 3AM; without giving it a second thought I would choose you before anyone. Who would make races with me if that weren't you? With what person I would be my truly me if that weren't you? Who would fix my wings when I fall so I can fly again if that weren't you? Who can do it apart from you? I don't know. I don't know who could understand me so well like you do. Complicated machines with a lot of engines that they fix each other, I think that's what we really are. Two pieces of the same losed puzzle, two notes of the same song, two engines of the same old and unfixed clock. We came from the same strange place and that's why we understand each other so well ¿Isn't it? I don't know if you miss me or not, or if you're going to miss me someday. I'm kinda tired you know? I'm tired of waiting for you to answer a stupid question that I made you months ago. I think the answer was no and that was all. I think it's time to go on 'cause I feel I can't wait for you to decide anymore. Can you tell me the truth? Can you say, "Yeah I don't" and all that shit? Because I think that it's how you truly feel. You made me believe I could like someone for once and I thank you for that, 'cause you made my life much better than I thought you could. I had been a hopeless person until I meet you, then you came to my life and you made it brightfull and colorfull again. You didn't knew but you made me feel alive again. Fall in love makes you feel alive. I know there are some girls prettier than me, basically better than me. I hope you fall in love with someone who loves you back and makes you happy too! You made me feel like I wasn't strange, you made me feel like I was unique.
- R-Girl

Comentarios

  1. yo estoy super deprimida siempre yme hacen bulling por serbja y con tus textos me alegras el dia mil gracias te quiero

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Sonríe, ríe, respira hondo, haz locuras, canta, baila....

Si pudieras cambiar cualquier cosa de tu pasado, ¿que cosas cambiarías?...

Peter Pan 2.0